Welcome a stylish and modern Muztag gas fire table or heater into your outdoor living space, allowing further enjoyment and comfort all year round. The elegant centre pieces will enlighten any environment and transform your garden into an area of beauty.
Muztag’s innovative gas fires provide instant heat using Propane or Butane bottled gas. Offering a stunning focal point to any setting… Read more
Combine authentic BBQ flavour with maximum convenience - Closed
Designed for modern living, the electric E Braai has everything you need to cook the very best authentic BBQ feasts, including smart technology to guarantee the best sear and taste.
The cooking temperature can be pre-set thanks to an innovative auto-temperature control function and the digital LED accurately displays the cooking temperature via a sensitive probe that sits directly underneath the grill surface. The perfect barbecue for apartments, balconies patios or terraces; especially those where fire restrictions limit the use and storage of gas barbecues. The electric 2.3kW heat coil has a removable tempered glass ring to protect it from cooking juices and fats during cooking and heats up to temperature within minutes – you’ll be cooking in less than 4 minutes after plugging in and switching on!
The BBQ comes with a ceramic coated BBQ Grid for perfectly griddled meat and veg, and a removable pot stand for use with your own pots and kettles. The removable fat pan simply lifts out for easy cleaning and a convenient storage bag is included for when the BBQ is not in use.
- Dome Lid with Stay-Cool Handle
- Electric 2.3kW Heat Coil
- Auto Temperature Grill with LED Display
- Precise Temperature Probe
- Ceramic Coated BBQ Grid (39cm)
- Removable Pot Stand
- Removable Enamelled Fat Pan
- Storage Bag Included
See below for your chance to win an E Braai barbecue, worth £250, from Cadac Leisure Ltd www.cadacuk.com
Terms & Conditions
*The administrator of this competition is Garden Trade Specialist Magazine ("administrator"). By participating in the competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition. Administrator may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
* This giveaway will close on 31st October 2022
* The prize is a E Braai barbecue worth £250 . The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrator, the sponsor, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their email address so that contact can be made to arrange prize delivery, and their name and county be published in the next issue of the magazine
* By entering the competition, you grant the Administrator permission to add your details to the mailing list, share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other competition Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfilment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winner will be chosen using the random entry selector built into the widget.
* The winner will be informed by email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 5 days to claim their prize. If there is no response within the 5 days and new winner will be drawn at random.
*This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.
- Log in to post comments