National Gardening Week ends today, which means it’s the perfect opportunity for customers to head out and invest in the right equipment, say gardening superbrand Flymo.
The professionals at Flymo share some top hacks to achieving an Instagram-worthy garden.
Mowers at the ready!
1. Adjusting your mowing direction and cutting pattern each time you trim your lawn will result in thicker, healthier looking grass creating the perfect canvas ahead of your summer soirees. Try: Flymo Glider Compact 330VC, SSP £109.00
2. Whether it’s a tiny terrace or a petite patio, opting for a similar colour palette to that of your existing interior décor will create the illusion that your outdoor space is an extra room of your home.
3. Define your outdoor space by contouring the lawn to ensure borders are neat, tidy and most importantly straight. Try: Flymo Contour Cordless XT, SSP £72.50
4. The more light you can capture in your garden the better. If you have limited sunlight then use artificial lighting to enhance and brighten the space – think solar fairy lights, lanterns and candles.
5. Take a vertical approach to gardening by creating a herb wall close to the barbecue area. This will not only free up much needed ground space but will also give the king of the grill easy access to flavoursome fresh ingredients.
6. Adding stripes to your lawn will instantly give the impression of an elongated space and will be a great talking point amongst guests! Use a mower with a rear roller to make light work of the task. Try: Flymo Chevron 32VC, SSP £89.99
Since inventing the hover mower more than 50 years ago Flymo has become market leaders in the design and innovation of unique gardening products. With a range that now spans from grass trimmers to robotic lawnmowers, Flymo is constantly innovating and striving for the highest quality from its products.
Available from all good high street retailers, mail order companies, dealer networks and independent garden centres.
For further information on stockists and the Flymo product range, visit: flymo.com